Tuesday, April 28, 2009

This Blog Is Dead

What's been up, everyone? How's journalling? How's school? How's exams? How's holidays? How's work? Pretty sure all of you have lots to do cause I haven't seen you guys for a long time. I think I forgot how you all look like too.

Anyway, we started on this series called Attitude Check last week for CG. And it will be CG this week again! :) Don't you just love having cell group? I DO! :) Attitude check is something about self discovering. Well, at least for me. I think it's gonna be fun for all of us as you discover yourself bit by bit. :)

Do come for CG this week, 2pm and Room 115. (Correct me if I'm wrong.)

Have a great day at school (i have no 10th period today and I'm so happy. I get to come home earlier than usual!) and take care! :)

God bless you all banyak-banyak.

Till my next post! ;)

No comments: