Sunday, November 16, 2008

With Love

okay, i'm missing all of you already. probably need to print a CG picture and keep it in my purse. so whenever i miss you all, i can take out and have a look. HAHA!

seeing the fact that i will be missing in action for the next two weeks, appearing for a week again but will probably be busy running around, then *poof* disappearing for the whole (almost) of December.

sadly, i will be celebrating Christmas with the ang mohs and wont be home for it. =( it's like my first time.

anyway, you all be good boys and girls. listen to uncle your cg leaders. have fun during CG Outing and our postponed-LOUD-Party and XYZ Camp.

I'll miss you all )'= in fact, i already am. sheesh. =/

but it's not like i'll be going forever.

SO, I'LL SEE YOU ALL WHEN I SEE YOU ALL!

hugs and kisses.
with lots and lots of love,
Meiyih ;)

No comments: