Sunday, August 31, 2008

No More Running Wild

YELLO! this looks like Denzie, Allan and Meiyih's combined blog okay. only three people posting.

Ref: Things That Are Not in This Blog post (Sat Aug 30)
I don't know when their birthday is :P okay, i'm gonna make an effort to ask them this week. Meiyih, please remember!

Anyways, i went for Emerge KL on Friday night. i didn't expect it to be so fun. but more importantly, we only worship one audience, that is Jesus.

Emerge is like something where young people discover their talents and potential.

It was so jam on the way, hence we were late. When we reached, it was worship. but, when i stepped in the convention centre, i immediately felt God's presence. (since this part is in my blog, i'll go to the preaching part!)

what i learned was that God is unchangeable. in the Bible it states, I am who I am, which also means that God is the same yesterday, today and he is the same! (I am, is in the present tense..) Besides, God is not just an ordinary God. He is a creative, complex and sophisticated God!

i am on my journey to discover my talents and potential. what about you?

No comments: