Sunday, October 7, 2007

Those Were The Days

Don't you just remember when you were young, you used to climb up the sofa and turn your head around, like this...And you start shouting, HEY! I see everything upside down!

Then, you got bored of it after some time. You started to spin around in circles in the house and try to walk straight in dizziness. And somehow, your brother joins in the fun and when trying to walk straight, you bang into each other accidentally and you shout, YOU LOSE! and fell on the floor.

When your cousins come down from somewhere over the rainbow which you don't know where somewhere over the rainbow is because you were still young and you have not started learning Geography. You will start pushing the sofa further in front so you all will be able to play behind. You open the whole cupboard of soft toys, bring down your collection of Polly Pockets and throw in your favourite teddy bear! Then, girls will always go with girls, join the girl power together and when your brother or cousin brother wants to see what you are doing behind, the girls stand up and say, what you want? You're not a girl so you cannot see what we're doing. BLEHH. Sometimes, you would play masak-masak behind with your imaginary pots, pans, forks and spoons. You finish making ais kacang and gave it to her. She said it was very nice. And you tell her, you know what, I didn't put the nuts, flavouring, jelly and the green worms. -___- (looks like the miang girl's eye Allan drew yesterday)

You enjoyed watching Tom & Jerry. :) :) :)

That, was part of my childhood. I still enjoy watching Tom & Jerry. I enjoy cartoons la!

I just realized the picture colour blends in with the brog blog background colour.

I really am bored. I have nothing to do at home besides watching tv, checking facebook at least 3 times a day, sleeping and helping my mom cut her stuff for her school yogathon thing. Anyway, I have been watching football lately. YES, Meiyih watches football. I watched ManU vs dunno what team. Fuyoh. That Ronaldo bestnya. Hehe. I ate dinner while watching. Eat halfway, GOAL! Distracting but fun. =D Oh, if you really are bored, click this and entertain yourself. The game can really drive you up the wall but it's fun! (; I tell you the first answer. It's four!

Why isn't anyone updating this brog blog? Tell me about your life. How boring or fun or exciting or supercalifragelisticexpialidocious (try pronouncing it) or gah! I want to know how you all have been! (; The sad thing for me now is, I cannot watch Scrubs because Windows Media Player cannot play. -______- sien. Still down with cough. My throat super the pain after I wake up from sleep everyday. Been drinking kaziliion babylon maize plant throwing sheep of water. Jeez. I have no voice to talk. So, that's me..for now! Oh ya, when shall the first Anti Monopoly game start for the year?

I still think
supercalifragelisticexpialidocious is cool. Andd, before I sign out, all the best for exams to the form 1,2 and 4(s) who will be facing exam tomorrow! =D may GOD press bless you and take care and drink lotsa water and sleep well and don't come online and DO YOUR BEST yo! Love y'all!

*biiiiiig bear hug*

Taaa!

No comments: