Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Friendship I Treasure...

dunno why nowadays i super emo about frens... maybe i hang out with people who take friendship ever so seriously.

now dat i just had an unpleasant argument with my mum over money matters... makes me treasure my friends even more. coz some times u just can't understand the adults. i dun understand why money must always cause argument. and i hate it. somehow my frens, despite not going through the same stuff, they understand wat my parents dun. i used to be so close to my mum, maybe not to the secret telling close, but still close, considering that i dun open up easily to anyone. recently my dad n i are able to communicate easier, and somehow conversation with my mum, ever since i got into uni, is very prone to go into an argument.

recently i had a group of frens whom i am glad to have known. we spent time with each other just talking, hanging out at cafes, listening to one another's problem. people say we should never trust people completely. i on the other hand, am difficult to trust people. but when i do trust, i trust completely. somehow, people see this as a downfall. i wonder why sometimes. then i realised, not every one in this world is for you, some of them are out to get you. still i choose to believe, if i am at the receiving end, then so be it. this group of uni frens, is one group of people i trust, albeit not all of them yet, but considering the amount of time we spent, the level of trust i have in them is amazing.

then theres my frens in church... this group is one i put my heart into, i trust them completely, especially my co leaders. and people like chi yao, enoch, david, joel, troy, ivan... even more so, i trust them with my life.

like i sed, i dun like money to come into the way of relationship. dat's why when i borrow money to frens, or help them photocopy stuff, or buy them a drink, if i can afford it, i wun ask them to pay up if they forget. coz i know they wud have done the same. or consider it a blessing.
hate it when people keep reminding of others how much people owe them. if u are so tight in the first place, then dun pinjam.

after all that have been said, i myself must first be that kind of friend. so please, help me be that kind of friend. let me know if i stepped on your toes.

and please, never betray ur frens trust. its difficult to gain it back once it is lost.

No comments: